As a professional, you must know all the techniques used for editing images and among them blending multiple images in photoshop is a very useful technique which you can use for combining images to get the look of one solo image.
Photographing an image includes a lot of work but the most crucial is the one that is done post photoshoot. Post processing has become more vital than ever. There are plenty of post processing features that make an image better. Photographed images are good but these techniques are used to make them great. What is photo editing? The process of enhancing the quality of an image by adding effects or dolling up the image is called Photo Editing.
Under the term picture editing, there are various enhancement techniques that can be done to reform the picture and make it more valuable and attractive. The techniques are simple for people who have good knowledge but at the same time, they can be challenging for new users. You can use various software including Photoshop, GIMP, Lightroom, etc. to boost the quality of an image. All of these software’s offer various features including white balance, exposure, contrast, lens correction, color correction, noise reduction, background removal, cropping, resizing, color adjustment, etc. One of these is the blending of images to make two or more images merging into one.
This is a tutorial about blending multiple images in photoshop. We will help you to learn the blending of various images by using the edging technique. I will surely improve your blending work in photoshop and give you the neat and clean professional results.
For this, you will really need the images which you want to blend in one single image. Make sure to choose those images, blending which looks nice and forms good looks. You have to keep in mind that you can blend only those images that have the same resolution and same space.
- Start the procedure by opening both the images into Photoshop and by combining these two images into one document move to further steps.
- Now with the help of the move tool, you can select the images easily by dragging one image into the other window and this will create a new layer for you.
- Now you have to hold the shift key to enter the new image in the window. You need a layer mask here which is transparent in nature and paint it black to show the image beneath.
If you choose white color instead of white for painting it will hide the underlying layer and you would not be able to see.
- Move further in procedure and select the gradient tool but before that notice, one important thing that the foreground color is set to black and the background color is set to white.
- By choosing the linear gradient tool just be sure that you start dragging across the image to have the blended view of the two images which you are using in the procedure. With the accomplishment of this step, you will also see the gradient in the mask and also the white gradient in the layer thumbnail.
- For getting better results you can experiment blending from different angles that are from start to end positions. Or you can also change the blending mode to experience different results.
The other relevant point is these that you can use any of the brush tools but remember that you can apply the brush tool on the mask only. You also have to consider that black brush has the ability to paint away the image and the white brush is totally able to paint it back. The best suggestion is to use the soft brushes if you want the desired results of blending images.
For photo-editing purposes, the selection of the photo editing tool and software must be correct. Always employ an experienced image editing service provider that does complete justice to your images and prepares them well for marketing. The digital industry is being updated on a regular basis. Your service provider must have a complete know-how of all the latest photo editing tools and technologies.