As a professional editor, you must have known about all the techniques used for editing the images and among them blending images is a very useful technique which you can use for combining two or more images to get the look one solo image as you want.
This is the tutorial about the blending multiple images in photoshop as you can see from the title mentioned above. We will help you to learn the blending of various images by using the edging technique. I will surely improve your blending work in photoshop and give you the neat and clean professional results.
For this, you will really need the images which you want to blend in one single image. Make sure choose those images, blending of which looks nice and forms good looks. You have to keep in mind that you can blend only those images that have the same resolution and same space.
- Start the procedure by opening both the images into the Photoshop and by combining these two images into one document move to further steps.
- Now with the help of the move tool, you can select the images easily by dragging one image into the other window and this will create a new layer for you.
- Now you have to hold the shift key to enter the new image in the window. You need layer mask here which is transparent in nature and paint it black to show the image beneath.
If you choose white color instead of white for painting it will hide the underlying layer and you would not be able to see.
- Move further in procedure and select the gradient tool but before that notice, one important thing that the foreground color is set to black and the background color is set to white.
- By choosing the linear gradient tool just be sure that you start dragging across the image to have the blended view of the two images which you are using in the procedure. With the accomplishment of this step, you will also see the gradient in the mask and also the white gradient in the layer thumbnail.
- For getting better results you can experiment blending from different angles that are from start to end positions. Or you can also change the blending mode to experience different results.
The other relevant point is these that you can use any of the brush tools but remember that you can apply the brush tool on the mask only. You also have to consider that black brush has the ability to paint away the image and the white brush is totally able to paint it back. The best suggestion is to use the soft brushes if you want the desired results of blending images.
Here the procedure ends up by blending various images into one. Hopefully, you get a proper understanding of procedure to get it well done. You only have to practice the technique by using the tools of the Photoshop. If you want to clean your hand in blending then you really have to practice a lot and remember that practice always makes the man perfect.