Hey Guys, are you interested in creating the fire effect in your images. If yes then read this tutorial. This is the simple effect which you can create yourself by just having insight into these simple steps. I think we should start with the steps of this amazing effect. Once you practice the steps then you will also be able to create the fire effect in your images in no time. So let’s begin with it
The steps of this effect beginning with the opening of the image in Photoshop. This is the incredible software that will help you to accomplish your task of adding fiery effect to the images.
- After opening the image the next step is to add the text to take the help of the text tool which is available in the tools palette in the Photoshop.
- Now after this you have to click on the canvas to get the type layer.
- You have the opportunity to add the text to your background. You can have the text according to your requirement and you can also change the text as per your needs.
- Now use a flame filter of the Photoshop and create the fire effect in your images.
- Now create the new layer by pressing ctrl+ shift+ N and you have to name the layer ‘flames’.
- Now you are near to the accomplishment of the fire effect. By using the pen tool which is kept in the toolbar you can make the flames appear where you want.
- Stop at the time point where flame end and the press Ctrl button and click anywhere on the document. Then apply the settings if you are satisfied with the results.
- If you want to give more flame effect then go to the layer panel and copy the layer by pressing CTRL+J to change the layer name to glow by selecting the flame layer. Remember you have to change the name of the flame layer to glow.
- Now keep this layer under the flame layer in the panellist.
- Now go the layer panel and change the mixing mode to dodge.
- Now follow the step by going to the filter> blur> which is a Gaussian blur and after it you will adjust the radius.
- Now go to the image>changes>hue and saturation. Form another layer by pressing Ctrl+Shift+N and name the layer as extra glow and again move this layer under the glow layer in the panellist.
- To add the spark you can use the new document by pressing the Shortcut keys ctrl+ N.
- Now you have to use the marquee tool and draw the rectangle in the new document.
- Next step is to press ctrl+ I to invert the color to the black of the selected area in the previous step
- Press ctrl+ D to deselect the area and make the changes by going to the filter>blur> Motion blue filter. Make sure that you set the distance and angle. And then click ok.
- Now select the brush tool by going back to the previous document
- One important tip is if you want to create the sparks that look real the make the listed changes
- Go to the window panel and use the brush tool. But mind before using it set the brush tip shape, shape dynamics, angle jitter control, roundness, and scattering.
- The last step is to set the foreground color square and after setting the color paint the edges of the spark to get the refined look.
That’s it about the process of creating the fire effect in the Photoshop.
Image Source: https://clippingpathservice.com/how-to-create-fire-effect-in-photoshop/