Reflection shadow: Reflection shadow service makes your images appear to be as though it was captured on a reflective shell like a mirror. It can make your images more visually attractive and form a sense of environment, so they don’t seem as though they’re floating in air. Reflection shadow service can be astonishing, which will help your image emerge from your rivals in multi-channel sectors. It’s mainly effectual with images that are regularly sold in stores with reflective surfaces and splendid lights, similar to sunglasses and jewelry. Reflection shadow service isn’t especially hard to include. Give us a chance to demonstrate to your business standards to add a reflection shadow to sunglasses.
1. Open your original clipping path done bottle image in Photoshop or similar.
2. Then select the clipping path and give a (feather 0.5) in the image by pressing (ctrl+alt+D)
3. Now create a new Layer 1 by pressing (ctrl+J) button with a white-fill background Layer 2 beneath the bottle image Layer 1 and Copy the Layer 1.
4. Selecting Layer 1 copy, free transform the bottle image and click the right button of the image, you will find Flip vertical option and click here the bottle upside down vertically
5. Now decrease the opacity and then it looks like the bellow image.
- Add layer mask on the Layer 1 copy.
- Select the Gradient tool from toolbar and blur the image so that it seems to be reflected.
- Now selection the layer 1 and select Rectangular Marquee tool for erasing the selection until reaching the edge of the bottle.
- After reaching the edge of the bottle, we make a shadow on the bottle’s edge on a new layer 3. Press (Alt+ Backspace) for falling shadow. Now transform the shadow for making visible slightly.
10. Now go to the filter menu’s blur option and click the Gaussian blur. Please keep in mind what number is appropriate for the shadow making smooth.
11. Then add layer mask on Layer 3 and select the Brush tool for brushes out the shadow sides. And for this the edge of the bottle seems to be less harsh.
- Continue to tweak your reflection, brushing out more or adding more back in to make it look natural. This is the output image.
These simple steps will create familiar and realistic depth that adds pop to your sunglasses product images. For your better realization, a video tutorial is given bellow:
Adept Clipping Path (ACP) – A Reliable Clipping Path & Image Retouching Services Provider.
Deep Etch, Background Remove, Object Remove, Image Masking, Photo Touch-up, Color Correction, Image Manipulation, Shadow Creation (Drop / Natural / Reflection Shadow), Raster To Vector Conversion Services are our core competences!