Among the varied and best features of Photoshop, we begin to talk about one of the most amazing features of Photoshop that filter feature. This is the feature which helps you to create millions of new textures by using Photoshop. This guide will show you how to Create Wood Texture in Photoshop in 11 easy steps.
It is the best feature with which you can create the different textures of the background by double-clicking on the background layer to make them active or unlocked.
- By double-clicking on the background, you can make the layers active for modifying them to give the desired look to the images.
- You will be guided in this tutorial about the creation of the wood textures with the help of Photoshop.
- The steps of the creating the wood textures in Photoshop are as follows
- First of all, start by pressing the D to set the foreground color to the default values that are black and white.
- Now choose the filter> render>clouds. Now use the menu and use the option filter> Blur> Motion Blur. The suggested value is 999 pixels and we use the preferred angle that is 90 degrees.
- Now, after that use the color after putting the options.
- Then for making the adjustments, you have to first go to the select image> Adjustments> Hue/saturation.
- The main part is to make the colorize checkbox active. At this stage, you will find that the texture looks better than before. It is due to the efforts you have done the procedure but to get the proper wood texture you have to move further in the procedure to get the proper look of the wood texture.
- Now the step follows to give the natural look to the images. From the filter, the menu chooses the liquify tool.
- Now, remember the straight lines that the motion blur has created in the beginning. You have to clear those lines at this step.
- Now go to the filter menu and open the filter gallery to choose the most suitable filter in the group texture. Think wisely that you choose the best suitable filter from the filter gallery which enhances the looks of the wood texture and makes the image dazzling from the point of the customers.
At the end of the process, you will have to make some adjustments that you think fit the desired image look.
The main and considerable point in this regard is that you have to create the wood texture in the images in such a way that it upgrades the looks of the images and make them look superior on the web.
To sum up, I want to say that follow these steps if you also want to give wood texture to the images. Make sure that you follow every step consistently to reach the final destination of images having wood texture. And one thing to remember is that you have to use Adobe Photoshop to apply this procedure to have good quality images.
Image Source: https://clippingpathservice.com/how-to-create-a-wood-texture-in-photoshop/