Photographing an image includes a lot of work but the most crucial is the one that is done post photoshoot. Post processing has become more vital than ever. There are plenty of post processing features that make an image better. Photographed images are good but these techniques are used to make them great. What is photo editing? The process of enhancing the quality of an image by adding effects or dolling up the image is called Photo Editing. A lot of people wonder how to make a fire effect in photoshop.
Under the term picture editing, there are various enhancement techniques that can be done to reform the picture and make it more valuable and attractive. The techniques are simple for people who have good knowledge but at the same time, they can be challenging for new users. You can use various software including Photoshop, GIMP, Lightroom, etc. to boost the quality of an image. All of these software’s offer various features including white balance, exposure, contrast, lens correction, color correction, noise reduction, background removal, cropping, resizing, color adjustment, etc.
This tutorial is aimed towards people trying to learn how to make a fire effect in Photoshop. Here are the steps required to achieve that:
- After opening the image the next step is to add the text to take the help of the text tool which is available in the tools palette in Photoshop.
- Now after this you have to click on the canvas to get the type layer.
- You have the opportunity to add the text to your background. You can have the text according to your requirement and you can also change the text as per your needs.
- Now use a flame filter of Photoshop and create the fire effect in your images.
- Now create the new layer by pressing CTRL+SHIFT+N and you have to name the layer ‘flames’.
- Now you are near to the accomplishment of the fire effect. By using the pen tool which is kept in the toolbar you can make the flames appear where you want.
- Stop at the time point where the flame ends and then press CTRL button and click anywhere on the document. Then apply the settings if you are satisfied with the results.
- If you want to give more flame effect then go to the layer panel and copy the layer by pressing CTRL+J to change the layer name to glow by selecting the flame layer. Remember you have to change the name of the flame layer to glow.
- Now keep this layer under the flame layer in the panellist.
- Now go to the layer panel and change the mixing mode to dodge.
- Now follow the step by going to the filter> blur> which is a Gaussian blur and after it you will adjust the radius.
- Now go to the image>changes>hue and saturation. Form another layer by pressing Ctrl+Shift+N and name the layer as extra glow and again move this layer under the glow layer in the panellist.
- To add the spark you can use the new document by pressing the Shortcut keys CTRL+N.
- Now you have to use the marquee tool and draw the rectangle in the new document.
- Next step is to press CTRL+L to invert the color to the black of the selected area in the previous step.
- Press CTRL+D to deselect the area and make the changes by going to the filter>blur> Motion blue filter. Make sure that you set the distance and angle. And then click ok.
- Now select the brush tool by going back to the previous document.
- One important tip is if you want to create the sparks that look real the make the listed changes.
- Go to the window panel and use the brush tool. But mind before using it set the brush tip shape, shape dynamics, angle jitter control, roundness, and scattering.
- The last step is to set the foreground color square and after setting the color paint the edges of the spark to get the refined look.
For photo-editing purposes, the selection of the photo editing tool and software must be correct. Always employ an experienced image editing service provider that does complete justice to your images and prepares them well for marketing. The digital industry is being updated on a regular basis.
Image Source: https://clippingpathservice.com/how-to-create-fire-effect-in-photoshop/