For all the newbies in online industry, impressive product images are the ladder to success. It is the classic way to produce more sales as the visual manifestation of the product attracts buyers and pursue them to buy things. Ebay is one of the key brands for all kind trades and there are certain tips that you need to follow so that your website can be one stop shop for all. The list of tips is set forth, go ahead and discover the gainful world of e-trade:
We give you 5 tips that will give you an insight on how to improve your sales with images:
- White Background: It is said tha any other colored background will only create distractions for the customers. That is hy, we keep it basic and neutral with white.
- Diffused Lighting Is A Better Pick: It is usually noticed that flash lights causes unwanted shadows. They can also create other effects including hot spots, reflection, grayness, etc. To overcome all these hitches, you must use diffused lighting system. This lighting will eliminate any kinds of shadows and reflections.
- Tripod: Taking photos with total control of your hand sometimes generate fuzzy captures. Well, there is an absolute solution for clear and steady pictures and that is a compulsive usage of Tripod. It is used to holds the camera in a steady position and capture clear and sharp pictures. For someone who doesn’t have a tripod, any flat surface with a complete view of the product can work. Shutter time can be used to avoid any kinds of motion of the camera.
- Ensure High Resolution of The Pictures: The DSLR cameras that are used by professionals to click product pictures come with medium to high resolution. All you need to do is to make suitable settings. It encourages the clarity of the image even when it is viewed in the Zoom view.
- Fill The Frame: Another vital tip to keep in mind is to fill the picture frame completely with the product. Almost 80 – 90% of the frame must be covered with the product because people want to have panoramic view of the product. The product image must be clearly visible and placed in the center of the frame.